Quantum Mark II Bass Drum features a maple shell and a consistent 14″ shell depth throughout the lineup. New externally adjustable eyebolt system allows for easy eyebolt height adjustment to suit each individual player without removing drumheads.
- The Six ply maple shell with SONIClear bearing edges provides a warm and full resonant tone with enhanced reinforcing rings for strength and durability.
- Enternally adjustable eyebolt system to easily suit each individual player without removing drumheads.
- A specific number of airvents is featured on each model graduated through the bass drum line with a consistent focused tone and to attenuate the sustain.
- SONIClear Bearing Edge allows the drumhead to sit flatter and make better contact with the shell.
- 14″ shell depth
- 100% Maple shell with reinforcing rings
- SONIClear bearing edge
- Aluminum alloy hoops
- Externally adjustable eyebolt system
- Remo UM Smooth White heads
|QCMB1414||14″ x 14″ Bass Drum||6.7 kg – 14.75lbs|
|QCMB1614||16″ x 14″ Bass Drum||7.3 kg – 16.1lbs|
|QCMB1814||18″ x 14″ Bass Drum||8.1 kg – 17.75lbs|
|QCMB2014||20″ x 14″ Bass Drum||9.1 kg – 20.05lbs|
|QCMB2214||22″ x 14″ Bass Drum||9.9 kg – 21.85lbs|
|QCMB2414||24″ x 14″ Bass Drum||10.5 kg – 23.15lbs|
|QCMB2614||26″ x 14″ Bass Drum||11.1 kg – 24.45lbs|
|QCMB2814||28″ x 14″ Bass Drum||12.1 kg – 26.65lbs|
|QCMB3014||30″ x 14″ Bass Drum||12.8 kg – 28.25lbs|
|QCMB3214||32″ x 14″ Bass Drum||13.2 kg – 29.1lbs|