Endeavor Marching Snare with Black Epoxy Coated Hardware
The Endeavor line from Majestic has been the face of many national and international music bands for years.
A very comfortable drum to wear both with carrier and traditional with carrying strap. Due to the small diameter of 13″ or 14″, also very suitable for youth corps.
Easy to adjust due to the variable support plate. With or without the use of the legrest.
The kettle is made of Maple / Birch and therefore gives the traditional warm sound.
– Available with top snare system build in drum (extra charge)
– Equipped with an Ambassador Smooth White head
– Black epoxy coated hardware
– Standard available in gloss white (SW) covering. On request also available in silver diamond dazzle (CK) or gloss black (BL) at no extra charge.
- Black epoxy coated hardware
- Standard available in gloss white (SW) covering. On request also available in silver diamond dazzle (CK) or gloss black (BL) at no extra charge.
- Lugs: 8
- Shell: Maple/Birch
- Strainer: Throw-off system
- Sizes / Model NO.
13″x10″ – ESS1310B
14″x06″ – ESS1406B
14″x10″ – ESS1410B
14″x12″ – ESS1412B