Majestic Holland BV
8447SR Heerenveen (The Netherlands)
+31 (0) 513 468 030
Harmen Tolsma is the data protection officer at Majestic Holland BV. Harmen can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data that we process
Majestic Holland BV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First- and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- List of contact details of the customer through the Majestic Holland App
- The type of internet browser or device type you use
- Bank account number (only when products are ordered from Majestic)
- Other personal data that you actively provide by, for example, creating a profile on our website, in correspondence, by telephone and by e-mail.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service doesn´t intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have permission from parents or caretakers. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16 years old. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent collecting data about children without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about someone under 16 years old, without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
Why we process personal data
Majestic Holland BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment. (1, 2)
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure. (6)
- So that we can call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services. (1)
- Inform you about changes to our services and products. (2, 6)
- Allow you to create an account on our website. (1)
- To deliver goods and services to you. (2)
- Majestic Holland BV analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences. (1, 5)
- Majestic Holland BV also processes personal data because we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return. (3)
- Permission: The owner of personal data has given permission for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Agreement:The processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement
- Legal obligation:The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation resting on the controller.
- Vital interest:The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
- Public law task: Processing is necessary for the fulfilment of general interest task or a task in the context of the public authority.
- Legitimate interest:Processing is necessary for the defence of the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, except where the interests or fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of data subjects belonging to the protection of personal data outweigh those interests, in particular when the person is a child.
Majestic Holland BV doesn´t make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for persons. Automated decision-making includes decisions made by computer- programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of Majestic Holland BV) controlling the decision.
Retention period of your personal data
Majestic Holland BV only stores your personal data until the purpose for which the data is stored has been realized. We therefore don’t retain data longer than strictly necessary. We use the following retention period for the following categories of personal data:
Data as mentioned under chapter 2: first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and bank account number are kept for seven years. This information is required for processing the agreement that arises when a product or service is purchased. In addition, Majestic Holland BV must submit information about an agreement for seven years in order to comply with the legal obligations that apply within the Netherlands.
Data as mentioned under chapter 2: IP address, location data, data about your activities on our website, internet browser and device type and other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, are used to improve our online information provision(s). This data is stored for five years.
Data as mentioned under chapter 2: location data, list of contact details of the customer through the app and device type. This data is stored for five years and is used to improve the app and the content of the app. In addition, we use the data to customize the app to the wishes and needs of the users.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Majestic Holland BV won’t sell your information to third parties and will only provide information if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with legal obligation. When companies process personal data for us, we conclude a processing agreement. In this way we ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Majestic Holland BV remains responsible for the processing and storage.
Cookies (or similar techniques) that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Majestic Holland BV. You also have the right to transfer your data to another party. This means that you can submit a request to us to send your personal information we have in our computer to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion or data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Ake your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with the numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but always within four weeks.
How we protect personal data
Majestic Holland BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 513 468 030.